2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Swirl the pan to coat.
3. Add the Peeps and turn heat to medium, stirring until the marshmallows are melted and the mixture is nice and smooth. Keep stirring while they are melting, or the sugar will scorch. (I have to tell you, if you love Peeps, this part might make you a little sad. It’s kind of like watching the witch in the wizard of Oz – “I’m melllttting!”)
4. Pour the melted mixtures over your popcorn and gently stir with a silicone spoon.
5. Dump the sticky popcorn out on waxed paper to cool. Be careful – the marshmallow gets very hot and can result in burned fingers! Not that I would know anything about that.
6. At this point you can spread the popcorn out to cool and then break into chunks, or form popcorn balls.
See more here
You should also see :How To Oven Hot Dogs
How To Italian Wonderpot
How to Sourdough English Muffins
How Sweet and Spicy Chicken Bacon Wraps
How To Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken